hand tool page

Got the new Galoot tools page up..still working on it but you'll get the general idea. Lots more to post in the coming weeks.

Walt Brass City Toolworks

489 Meadow st Waterbury CT 06702
Reply to
walt

On Sat 15 May 2004 02:36:45p, "walt" wrote in news:N3wpc.989$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

I like it Walt, and I'll be checking back as my plane collection grows, but I have to tell you I really hate browsing a site that opens a new window every time I click something. I'd much rather have a menu at the top or use my back button. Maybe it's just me. :-)

Dan

Reply to
Dan