hand tool page

Got the new Galoot tools page up..still working on it but you'll get the general idea. Lots more to post in the coming weeks. www.oldplane.com
Walt Brass City Toolworks 489 Meadow st Waterbury CT 06702

I like it Walt, and I'll be checking back as my plane collection grows, but I have to tell you I really hate browsing a site that opens a new window every time I click something. I'd much rather have a menu at the top or use my back button. Maybe it's just me. :-)
Dan