hand saw teeth protection

Page 2 of 2

But won't that cause an explosion?...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
I'll check it out. It may also work for any kitchen knives you have rattling around in a drawer.
--
My spelling is really atrocious.

Now that is a fairly good point I had not thought of, I will try it out and thank you!
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

SWMBO has a monster-sharp knife she inherited from her Mom that we store just this way. Works very well ...
--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....