Hand held pneumatic drum sander

I am looking for a source for a hand held drum/spindle sander, preferrably pneumatic. I have seen pictures of them and I thought Grizzly used to handle them. The Griz catalogue currently lists a hand-held attachment (H2881 or H2882) for an electric or pneumatic drill. What I want is a dedicated tool.
Am I crazy (well, yes)? I know these exist.
Ron B

Yes they do and Woodworker's Supply has them in two flavors.
The first run in the 10's of dollars and look to be worth it. The other runs in the two to three hunnerts of dollars and look to be worth it.
http://woodworker.com
UA100, who has always wanted one also but would rather have one on a SandRite set up with a wolf's head brush wheel on the other shaft...
Ouch! Those are pricey little fellows. If I'm looking that the right one (TOOLMasters), they run in the $415(tool only) -579 range. Kinda makes the Grizzly accessory sound better.
I have a stationary oscillating spindle sander but these look like they would be pretty handy with contouring and sculpting larger pieces, on the floor or bench.

Hey - Thanks for the response!