Hand Held Planer

Does anyone know of a hand held planer with a dischargr port to which a vacuum can be connected?? Wilson

The Bosch power planer we use has a port that can be directed left or right:
http://bosch.cpotools.com/planers /
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

NuWaveDave wrote:

Festool also makes one.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

Wilson wrote:

My Bosch can do that.
I also thought that Porter Cable had one. Lou
Tue, Jan 23, 2007, 3:25pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (Wilson) doth mumble: Does anyone know of a hand held planer with a dischargr port to which a vacuum can be connected??
Don't they all? My el cheapo HF model has one.
JOAT Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.