Hammer Drill?

Page 2 of 2
So far it has cost you 11.5 cents per hole, thats a great deal, that baby owes you nothing!
Blair

I have a Milwaukee 6392-1 that I've had for years and it takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. Great little (3/8) hammer drill. The newer 6392-6 http://tinyurl.com/ql03 seems to have more features. BTW the hammer setting is great for crosshead deck screws, etc.
ELAhrens