Hammer Drill?

I have a Milwaukee 6392-1 that I've had for years and it takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. Great little (3/8) hammer drill. The newer 6392-6

seems to have more features. BTW the hammer setting is great for crosshead deck screws, etc.

ELAhrens

Reply to
ELAhrens

So far it has cost you 11.5 cents per hole, thats a great deal, that baby owes you nothing!

Blair

Reply to
Blair