Haloween dxf files

http://www.plasma777.com / http://www.plasma777.com/art0/art.htm
John Civoki wrote:

Thank you. I have a router, rather than a plasma cutter, but am looking forward to playing with some of those files.
I found your 2x3 machine interesting - and you might get a kick out of my home-brewed similar-size CNC router at
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Projects/JBot /
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Same here. I am just getting to know the "O" bit world and cast and extruded plexiglass has become something I can now cut with confidence, Those DXF's will be fun as I have some nice left-overs of some store-front signs I cut for a client. Cutting all this different material sure is challenging. Pics later.