Half-lapped Dovetailed Picture Frame

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Forum/showthread.php?tid 6
Let me know what ya think fellers!
-Brian
On 8/9/2012 8:25 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Not too shabby. Goof job!
On 8/9/2012 9:51 PM, Leon wrote:

Thanks Leon!
On 8/9/2012 9:22 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

And I really meant to say "Good" job! But you know my keyboard does not always reflect what I want. LOL

We knew that. It had to be tough to work a typo into such a short post. ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
On 8/10/2012 7:56 AM, Nova wrote:

LOL.

Whaddya mean? Leon is really good. He can misspell two letter words!
-- We are always the same age inside. -- Gertrude Stein

I think that was a Freudian slip, Leon, but if anyone can pull off a typo excuse, you can.
-- We are always the same age inside. -- Gertrude Stein
On 8/10/2012 9:18 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

That is the beauty to being consistent!
On 8/10/2012 7:54 AM, Leon wrote:

I was hoping that's what you meant. :)

Great job!
--
Best regards
Han

Very unusual joinery, Bri. I hope you enjoy looking at it.
I like your screw adjustment for bandsaw cuts!
Hey, where are your safety glasses for the router? They throw nastyarse chips.
Nice music, too.
-- We are always the same age inside. -- Gertrude Stein
On 8/10/2012 10:16 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

On my face. That was a setup shot of the procedure. I have to get up and re-focus on the cut. Safety glasses went on then. Good catch though.

I've watched a few of your videos. Simple arithmetic tells me that the work that comes out of my one-car garage should be half as good as what you make in your two-car garage. Sadly, I have a long way to go yet. Great stuff.
On 8/12/2012 7:19 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:

Thank you!