Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Not too shabby. Goof job!

Reply to
Leon

Thanks Leon!

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

And I really meant to say "Good" job! But you know my keyboard does not always reflect what I want. LOL

Reply to
Leon

GarageWoodworks wrote in news:2OednVgmDNKJ_rnNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@northstate.net:

Great job!

Reply to
Han

We knew that. It had to be tough to work a typo into such a short post. ;-)

Reply to
Nova

Reply to
Leon

Very unusual joinery, Bri. I hope you enjoy looking at it.

I like your screw adjustment for bandsaw cuts!

Hey, where are your safety glasses for the router? They throw nastyarse chips.

Nice music, too.

-- We are always the same age inside. -- Gertrude Stein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I think that was a Freudian slip, Leon, but if anyone can pull off a typo excuse, you can.

-- We are always the same age inside. -- Gertrude Stein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Whaddya mean? Leon is really good. He can misspell two letter words!

-- We are always the same age inside. -- Gertrude Stein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That is the beauty to being consistent!

Reply to
Leon

On my face. That was a setup shot of the procedure. I have to get up and re-focus on the cut. Safety glasses went on then. Good catch though.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

I was hoping that's what you meant. :)

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

I've watched a few of your videos. Simple arithmetic tells me that the work that comes out of my one-car garage should be half as good as what you make in your two-car garage. Sadly, I have a long way to go yet. Great stuff.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

Thank you!

Reply to