Half a brain wanted ???????

Are you coachable, because if you are I have a proven formula that I have personally tested and it really works? This formula produces income..., pure and simple. If you are like me and have tried other businesses... only to fail, then this is something you'll thank me for. http://www.leveragingonline.com
so let me guess, it's a triangle from the sides but square from underneath with some prick at the top. Right?