Hair Drill Warning

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:27:01 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"

And I from Cheech and Chong.
--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following
I said:

I think that was Sister Mary Elephant. No, it was the judge.
--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following
On 07/12/2010 04:06 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Yes, the judge was the orator in both cases. Leslie Horwinkle was the one with the naughty pee pee. :-)
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

THE line/moment that truly cracked me up beyond repair was when Blind Melon Chitlins blew this huge raspberry and then: "somebody hand him his harmonica!"
On 7/12/2010 7:11 PM, Robatoy wrote:

For me it was when he first started to sing, but wasn't "annunciating".
"Whoa gol dang gol gaaanng, dona ging gong gong."
Hah, found it! Right here, at 2:00 in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
P-1eU0KkI
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 21:51:05 -0700 (PDT), Hoosierpopi wrote:

Ouch!
I worked at a log house factory back in the 70"s and saw a guy get about half his hair yanked out on a large pantograph router, busted his head up badly when it smacked the side of the machine. He was lucky all he lost was hair.
I have long hair and keep it tied in a pony tail most all the time, especially when working.
On 7/9/2010 7:41 AM, basilisk wrote:

I used to. Then my router started climbing my hair. Fortunately it stalled before it got to my face. I walked into the first barber shop (or what passes for one these days) I saw and asked for a #2 buzz cut. The guy looked at me like I was nuts. I asked him what the problem was. He had no idea what "#2 buzz cut" meant. I thanked him for his time, went down to Wally World and shelled out 20 bucks for a clipper, put the #2 comb on it, and problem solved.
On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:38:42 -0400, J. Clarke wrote:

Long hair becomes the sixth appendage to keep out of harms way, annoying sometimes.
basilisk

Ties can also be a problem. CFO of a company I worked for was working late one night and got his tie caught in the portable shredder. The shredder chewed its way up his tie as he madly tried to power it off. He nailed the tied to the wall above the shredder. Made you think before shredding.

Never had really long hair, never saw the fascination. I have the same clipper for what is left. Life is easier being bald. I should have done this 40 years ago.
On 7/9/2010 11:37 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I wasn't a Hippy in the '60s and decided to try it out for a while.

The "free love" thing was OK but I never participated in the rest. I laugh when I see some of the now aged hippies nearly bald that still have a scraggly pony tail.
On 7/10/2010 12:22 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I work with a few of those. DUDE, cut your hair! The party's over!
On 7/10/10 12:24 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

I saw a bumper sticker on the college campus....
"Jerry's Dead, Phish Sucks, Get a Job."
--

-MIKE-