Hah, Look What Lee Valley's Got

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pU724&cat=1,250,43313&ap=1
Nifty.
J T wrote:

Up early, aren't we. I'm gonna get one of those. Do you think it would pull a lizard on ski's?
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
On Aug 20, 2:01 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I think they add that around late summer, heading to Christmas, annually. Then again, it may be there all the time.
My grandchildren are too old for that. I guess I'll just have to go ahead and order one for myself.
Charlie Self wrote:

The kit, or a new grandchild?

Five grandkids. Why would anyone want more?
Charlie Self wrote:

My first *real* grandkid will be born around Sept 1st. She will weigh in at...I guess I will just have to wait and find out then. :) My oldest son started dating a girl who was 2 months pregnant with another mans child. That was over 4 years ago, because my 'grandson' just turned 4 two weeks ago. Anyhow... About 8 months ago my son and the girl broke up. The 'grandson' is living with us. His mom wants to go whoring around and she knows that we are not going to pimp him out and that we are going to take care of him. He likes to work down in the shop with me. He will come down to the shop and say, "Papa, get me my face shield". Safety first
user wrote:

Lucky kid! He's got you.
"My first *real* grandkid will be born around Sept 1st." The way i see it your 4 year old grandson is your FIRST REAL grandchild. If your son raised him for 3 plus years then isnt he the father and your the grandfather?
henry wrote:

Yes, he will always be my grandson. We, as his guardians are a lighter shade of pale. He is bi-racial. My Dad calls him 'the one with the perpetual tan'. And we got some sour news yesterday. His mother is coming down and taking him back up to Wisconsin to live about the 2nd week of September. Gonna miss him terribly. He is good help in the shop!
Mon, Aug 20, 2007, 9:11am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (CharlieSelf) doth sayeth: <snip> My grandchildren are too old for that. I guess I'll just have togo ahead and order one for myself.
Don't worry, one day they'll get old enough to think thinks like that are fun. Again.
J T wrote:

Looks like fun and I have the perfect excuse, a 2 and a half year old Grandson. Pops' gotta have fun to. :) I think I'll order one when I order some of the cup hooks and Eyes.
all the best John
Mon, Aug 20, 2007, 5:50pm (EDT+12) ""johntoymaker\"@large puddle.com"> (JohnB) doth wave and say: G'day JOAT, Looks like fun and I have the perfect excuse, a 2 and a half year old Grandson. Pops' gotta have fun to. :) I think I'll order one when I order some of the cup hooks and Eyes.
Hiya John. Just remember, it'll work backwards down there. LMAO