Had enough of the crap here

Page 2 of 2

Hey, watch it. What's this about "balding"? I'll have you know that I still have all my hair and even a lot of hair(s) that I never used to have. Why, I have hairs growing from many orifices that never had hair before.
Gerry < waxing indignant >
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:46:59 -0500, "G.E.R.R.Y."

You'd better make that a bikini wax.
I figger I still have the same amount of hair as I did at thirty - it's just moved to different places.
Tom Watson wrote:

Gerry waxed indignant:

Tom Watson opined:

Maybe it's just be, but I doubt it. I have less and some has moved around. Not happy about it, but I'm not happy about not winning the lotto either. %-) BTW, thanks for that visual Gerry.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

You should be thankful now that I have a digital camera and I'm not afraid to use it. ;-)
Gerry

Yep, just noticed since turning 43 a few months back that I've suddenly sprouted the beginnings of what may end up, if I'll be fortunate to hang in here at least another 10 or 15 years, being Maniacal Eyebrows and Furry Earbumps (those little protrusions to the cheek side of my ears).
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

Worked, didn't it? ;-)
Bob

All the newsreaders that I have used will function that same way. I download just the headers until I see a subject of interest. When I click on a message, then the body of the message is retrieved and displayed, but not before I request it.
D. J. Dorn wrote:

What disgusting posts? I haven't seen one in months. At least not here...
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

When do you recall that it was not like this?
I'm suprised that Google allows this. Alot of message boards trash the account of anyone ever doing this.
Additionally, the PERL scripts that generate these pages from the posts can scan for any words that are not allowed. If it finds a bad word (or even something that resembles a bad word), the post gets deleted.
Instead of quitting the board, send your complaints to Google. Hey - they must be a family-friendly company - right?
My delete button still works.
Dave