Ha! Wood Working!

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

Thank you Mike. We are having an open house party today/night and they all will be on display.

Reply to
Leon

That looks nice! The tube is a bit a hard to do though. You gave me an idea on what to work on for the holidays. I think it would be a perfect accessory to my kitchen. - yve

Reply to
yve lynch

Thank you.

What tube?

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
brian

Thank you Brian!

Reply to
Leon

What's to 'get' about it? Just another novelty bottle stopper.

Reply to
Steve Barker

The one that has the holes. How did you do that? - yve

Reply to
yve lynch

You mean the bottles with all the holes? Drilled on a DP with 45 degree positioning jig. Drill bit, 1/2 Colt "5 star" brad point bit.

The Colt is pricey but goes in at that angle easier and better than my Forstner bits and other brand brad point bits. I tried 4 different brand bits before buying the Colt 5 Star.

A hint, I cut the corners off of the post material to form 8 equal width sides. Drill holes on flat sides before turning.

Reply to
Leon