Ha! Wood Working!

Page 2 of 2
On 11/8/2012 8:37 PM, Leon wrote:

Nice idea, great finish choice
What did you make the labels out of.
I agree, you probably could go production on those and sell a slew

Nice, an original design she should love it.
Mike M
On 11/9/2012 9:31 PM, Mike M wrote:

Thank you Mike. We are having an open house party today/night and they all will be on display.
That looks nice! The tube is a bit a hard to do though. You gave me an idea on what to work on for the holidays. I think it would be a perfect accessory to my kitchen. - yve
--
yve lynch

On 11/10/2012 10:41 PM, yve lynch wrote:

Thank you.
    What tube?
'Leon[_7_ Wrote: > ;2959348']On 11/10/2012 10:41 PM, yve lynch wrote:-

> perfect

The one that has the holes. How did you do that? - yve
--
yve lynch

On 11/14/2012 12:49 AM, yve lynch wrote:

You mean the bottles with all the holes? Drilled on a DP with 45 degree positioning jig. Drill bit, 1/2 Colt "5 star" brad point bit.
The Colt is pricey but goes in at that angle easier and better than my Forstner bits and other brand brad point bits. I tried 4 different brand bits before buying the Colt 5 Star.
A hint, I cut the corners off of the post material to form 8 equal width sides. Drill holes on flat sides before turning.
On Thursday, November 8, 2012 8:37:15 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Way to think outside the box. Nice job Leon!
On 11/11/2012 10:58 AM, snipped-for-privacy@garagewoodworks.com wrote:

Thank you Brian!