HA: Clamping Pressure: 750 psi for Gazebos!

http://www.irwin.com/irwin/consumer/resources/Irwin_Catalog_2004_Clamping_Tools.pdf Page 24...
All my clamps appear to be within spec for Doll Houses, Bookcases and Decorative Shelving. But I need new ones to build a Gazebo.
Let's see if SWMBO buys this.

Naaah...Timber frame it and use pegs. 8)
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
I only get a 9 page catalog. Joe
patrick conroy wrote:

Joe Gorman wrote:

But they are pages 21-29.

--
--John
So they are. Excuse me while I go pound my head on a solid surface. Joe glad it's Friday, 5 minutes to quitting time.