H L Wild

Does anyone have any information on a wookworking catalogue company named H L Wild out of New York(510 east 11 th st.)? I have tried to locate them for a number of years, with no luck. I have their 1950 catalogue #76 and it would be great if they still sold some of the items. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot........Rich