Guy who is good with hand and foot tools

http://www.wimp.com/chesspieces /

Was posted here a few days ago (see "Norm...")
============= Somebody needs to take this guy to a junkyard to get an old treadle sewing machine!
--
Eric

Holy crap! He still has fingers?

Somebody should show him a youtube video of a foot-powered lathe.
I'd love to see his self dope-slap.
-Zz

How would he hold the skew chisel?
Actually, that looks like a very practical tool. Simple, no bearings, stows away easily, made from leftover bits of scrap metal.
Father Haskell wrote:

I just watched in again for about the 4th time. It pushes me to ponder what I would say when I got to the hospital when they asked, "You were doing what?"! : )