GUNWALES No, I'm not hunting this stuff down. I'm going thru some saved files, and trying to either get rid of some, or save them so I can find them when I want them. And, this popped up. So, I thought it would be funny to post it. LMAO
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg