Guitar finished

Ok, not totally finished, but I did string it up tonight so I could begin to voice it. Clear, bright, and sweet. Loudest guitar I've played in my 30 years of hacking at the guitar. Features an hand carved back and top. This is my first archtop, have two more in the living room in various stages of completion. My wife started counting...I have eight guitars finished, almost finished, just started, etc., in the living room. All was ok until she started counting.
Big question; where do we post our pics? Have a lot of furniture, guitars, and various project I wouldn't mind showing off. Thanks for putting up with my rambling.
-Rick Buchanan
www.delorie.com has access to both groups for weekly or monthly views.
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:37:21 GMT, "Mike in Mystic"

The Musical Instrument Maker's Forum is at www.mimf.com. You can post pictures on that site, and they'll eventually move them into the archives under the section called "Proud Of My Work".