Guide for a Bosch 1590 Jig Saw

I'm looking for a jigsaw and will most likely by the Bosch 1590. However, the circular/parallel cutting guide (JA1003) they sell is not highly recommended.
Can anyone recommend a decent circular guide for this unit.
ThankX, Ron

Onna jig saw, prolly the best guide is your hand and your eye.
UA100

Yeabut - did you see one of the reviewers write "I realize Bosch is a european [sic] sounding name..." and "I wanted to learn the metric system, I would have asked to be born in Germany...".
C'mon...
[ Funny thing is I didn't know they even made rip/circular guides for a jigsaw! ]