Group Questionnaire

I am a Psychology student at the University Of Manchester, UK and am conducting a study on communication in online groups. I will be collecting data through the use of a questionnaire. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to fill in the questionnaire by clicking onto the link below. All answers are confidential and the results will be anonymous. You may stop participating at any time. Thank you very much.
This link will forward you to the questionnaire: http://www.webpoll.org/psych/laconsent.htm

What are you wearing?
--
********
Bill Pounds

That's a bit rough!
Tue, Mar 6, 2007, 2:57pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@billpounds.com (PoundsonWood) wisely asks: What are you wearing?
And does it have lace?
JOAT It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That was the only thing that he currently knew for sure. - Clodpool

ROTFLMAO

You've come to the right place!

Do you have a sister? Does she have a sister? Do you like "photography"?
--
You can't PLAN sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot! -- Denny Crane