Group Buy of Dylos Air Quality Monitor

Hi,
I'm arranging a group buy of the Dylos Air Quality Monitor which has proven popular among woodworkers concerned about fine dust in the air. You can find out more about the group buy here:
http://refluxions.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/dylos-air-quality-monitor-group-buy-order-form2.pdf
I have no affiliation with Dylos.
Thanks, Charlton
We did a study of the Dylos readings compred to OHA expsoure limits. The link is in the text on our page on wood allergens.
http://www.carbideprocessors.com/wood-allergens.htm
tom