Grizzly tent sale (Muncy)

Well, I needed a decent router for my router table, so I figured I'd give the Grizzly tent sale a try. Got there about 3:30am. There were only about 15 people ahead of me in line so that part went well ;). The line didn't really start growing until about 5am. Tip for people who show up that early...don't forget to bring a chair and binoculars. The chair is obvious, but the binoculars will help you scope out what is available. I'm not sure quite how many people were in line before the gate opened, but it wrapped around the front of the building and out of site. When the gate opened, most people kept themselves to a fast walk.

I wasn't able to find a single router. Plenty of shapers though...1-3hp there were about 10. Varying conditions, but most looked fixable for minimal cost. After a couple of perusals around I decided to go with a new PC 7518 for $231. I was able to even get out of there with my purchase paid for by 8:40am.

Todd

Reply to
Todd Rich