Grizzly Tenon jig - experience anyone?

I just saw an ad for a tenon jig from Grizzly. It looked pretty hefty and the price was about 60 dollars. Anyone have any experience with one or is it new to them. This is the first time I have seen an ad for one.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

I saw one of them in the Springfield store a couple of years ago and it looked a lot like my Delta (at about 1/2 what I paid for it). I have been satisifed with the Delta. Considering price I would probably be twice as satisfied with the Griz.

RonB

Reply to
RonB