Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L

I need a manual for a Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L. I seached the Grizzly site to no avail.
Thanks Bob AZ

If they have a phone, you can call them.
Bob AZ wrote:

All of the Grizzly branded tool's model number start with a "G" followed by four numbers. What's the model number of the saw you have?
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Jack
The model number is TSC-10L.
Last night I did query Grizzly directly about this and this morning, bless their soul, they sent me a file for the TSC-10L to print out. I already printed it out so I am good to go.
Thanks for the rsponse. Bob AZ
Any chance you could send that file over my way I have the same saw and can't find anything about it
On Friday, August 22, 2008 1:19:55 PM UTC-7, Bob AZ wrote:

Hi Bob, I have that same saw and need bearing for the arbor and directions on how to change it. If you wouldn't mind, please send me the link or manua l that you got from Grizzly Thanks, Lanny
On Friday, August 22, 2008 4:19:55 PM UTC-4, Bob AZ wrote:

Still got that manual? I could use a copy.
Thanks
replying to Bob AZ, tony wrote:

i need the wiring diagram for this motor