Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L

I need a manual for a Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L. I seached the Grizzly site to no avail.

Thanks Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

If they have a phone, you can call them.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

All of the Grizzly branded tool's model number start with a "G" followed by four numbers. What's the model number of the saw you have?

Reply to
Nova

The model number is TSC-10L.

Last night I did query Grizzly directly about this and this morning, bless their soul, they sent me a file for the TSC-10L to print out. I already printed it out so I am good to go.

Thanks for the rsponse. Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Any chance you could send that file over my way I have the same saw and can't find anything about it

Reply to
setthegearshift

Hi Bob, I have that same saw and need bearing for the arbor and directions on how to change it. If you wouldn't mind, please send me the link or manua l that you got from Grizzly Thanks, Lanny

Reply to
lan7058l

Still got that manual? I could use a copy.

Thanks

Reply to
gcranston

i need the wiring diagram for this motor

Reply to
tony

Reply to
robertoaredondo8

Hi Bob, I have a manual @ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Ken

Reply to
petealpha

Perhaps, after 10 1/2 years. Bob may have solved the problem :-)

Joe

Reply to
Just Another Joe

I?m in need of the guard and splitter assembly and mounting hardwar e for the TSC-10L ASAP.

Brad

Reply to
BradsCreativeWoods

replying to BradsCreativeWoods, tedsherman wrote: I'm the original owner of a TSC-10L and lost my manual/parts list; I've emailed Grizzly. I also have a broken/cracked trunnion I need to either repair or replace, if that's even possible. Any suggestions?

Reply to
tedsherman

Hi Bob, I need the same Manuel. Any chance you still have a digital copy of it?

Reply to
Jason Fitch

Good day! I have stumbled on a TSC-10 table saw, and am also looking for a manual. I've actually torn the thing down to replace the bearings, but I'm challenged about the piece that I THINK is the holder for the riving knife. a manual would help a ton. thanks in advance . Dave bradt in Campbellford Ontario

Reply to
dave bradt

If Grizzly can't help you, try Mao Shan in Taiwan

.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Did anybody ever find a blade guard or splitter for this old saw? I've been using it without either (no idea where it is) and recently I got a good scare from a piece of wood binding up in the blade.

Reply to
Gary Bisaga

Might be time for a Saw Stop.

Reply to
Leon

Have you tried

?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Looking for a flange and lock nut to hold the blade on the 16mm spindle. Can anyone help me please

Reply to
Kelvin