Grizzly shaper

I have been looking at the G0510Z 3/4 HP shaper. The catalog states that it has a router bit adapter. Does anyone know how well this adapter works in the shaper? Anytime you adapt something, I start questioning how well it will work. The 3/4 HP moter seems a bit underpowered, but I probably would not be using it for anything heavy or that often. Any comments or experience with this shaper would be appreciated.
Tks, P.T.
The word "adapter" simply means a device to enable something to do something. In this way, a router uses a collet to adapt the router bit to the shaft of the motor. With your shaper, it is essentially the same thing. A device mounts to the shaft so it will hold a router bit. Some say that the speed is to slow. Not true. A router bit does not have to scream like a banshee to work. Adjust your feedrate and everything will be fine. Likely, you won't even notice you are doing it. As for power, 3/4 horse in an induction motor is lots more than the same in a router.