Grizzly shaper

I have been looking at the G0510Z 3/4 HP shaper. The catalog states that it has a router bit adapter. Does anyone know how well this adapter works in the shaper? Anytime you adapt something, I start questioning how well it will work. The 3/4 HP moter seems a bit underpowered, but I probably would not be using it for anything heavy or that often. Any comments or experience with this shaper would be appreciated.

Tks, P.T.

Reply to
P.T.