Grizzly riser block - the hidden cost

hmm... don't remember what size it was, but when i put the griz riser on I used one of my SAE sockets from the 1/2" drive set.. I think it was about 1 1/2" ??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I used a hinge handle on my socket it is obvious that a ratchet will not fit. If you don't have deep socket thread the nut on by hand as far as you can get it then wedge the flat end of a crow bar along side of the nut and have someone hold it for you and then tighten from the top down.

Reply to
Dave