Grizzly planer question

Greetings, picked up a used Grizzly 12" planer. Works good, but on lighter cuts it does not feed well. Are the rollers that feed the wood the culprit? Do these wear out or get too slick over time? What are some things to try, before possibly replacing them.
TIA
Todd L
Thoroughly wipe down the feed rollers with denatured alcohol. It will(might) resore some of the "tackiness". The guys at Woodmaster recommended I try it on my machine and it worked like a charm.
On Mon, 3 May 2004 11:15:42 -0700, "Todd L"

Don't forget to wax the tables on the planer. They can and will cause feed problems if they are not slippery.
wrote:

the
things
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll do both.
Todd L

On Mon, 3 May 2004 14:59:03 -0400, "JPEracing"

What they said!
This one tool to be positive it's unplugged before working on it.
Barry