Grizzly Nail/Staple Combo Gun

In looking to replace my stolen nail gun I've come across this unit: http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=H2913
It looks like it'd meet my needs for brads and staples. Has anyone used this gun? I was previously *very* happy with my Grizzly Pro Nailer.
I'd like feedback.
Thanks.
Brian.
OK, I guess I'll be the first. :-)

Let us know how you like it. ;-)
-- Mark
Brian wrote:

You may well be, but even in my most impatient moments I don';t _expect_ a reply in one day.

This group usually responds within hours.

Ya hit us going into a weekend... I never expect a lot of replies to a Friday post.