Grizzly Milling Machine

I was just curious if anyone hear has had the opportunity to try out the Grizzly Wood milling machine. It looks impressive, but I've never heard a review from anyone.

My guess would be because few people here own one or have seen a need to buy one. There's several dozen different woodworking machines I'd buy before I'd consider a wood milling machine.
What is the grizzley number? I don't know which exactly which one you are talking about
Kennor wrote:

wagi wrote:

There's only one listed as a "wood milling machine", the 9959/9977, with the difference being that the 9977 has a power feed on the table.
Seems to me that this is specialized equipment--if you have a production need that it fills then it would be the bees knees, if you don't have such a need it would mainly be useful as a gift to the "man who has everything including an empty space in his shop just waiting for an expensive seldom used tool".
--
--John

G9959 Wood Mill - Can Be Used For Woodworking & Metalworking
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G9959
calmly ranted:

Send the money. I'll order it TODAY! I'd love one of those but I'm short about $2k right now. I just had to pay taxes, credit card bill, and get a new microwave. The old one decided to start arc internally and was cycling the computer protection circuit every time I warmed coffee.
www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G9959 Yeah, buddy. I'd love one.
--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."