Grizzly Hand Held Drum Sander

Grizzly offers a couple of hand held drum sanders - catalogue #'s H2881 and H2882. They sell in the $60 to $90 range depending on size. They can be matched to an electric or pneumatic drill to provide hand-held sculpting and contour sanding. Does anyone out there have experience with these?
I have seen similar, dedicated machines from other sources at 2 to 4 times the price.
RonB

Yup, know it well. I use those and the the SandBoss pneumatic drums all the time. I use them to finish the sink cut-outs for under-mounted sinks and cook-tops in solid surface material. The bigger ones are much easier to control, the 2881 tends to want to gouge and dig-in.
90 bucks is great value.
The SandBoss doesn't have a 'two-handed' handle, so it is more difficult to handle, but it 'averages' the sanded area better than the 2882. The other down-side on the SandBoss, is that the lateral forces on the drill's bearing will destroy them rather quickly. Those bearings are usually not designed for that 'sideways' load. The way the 2882 handles, greatly reduces the stress on those bearings.