Grizzly H7583 Tenoning Jig

Its new, so I doubt it, but... has anyone had any experience with this? I'm not being cheap, but I haven't really felt justified in buying a tenoning jig. For $60, though, I think I'd like to have one. Grizzly has a good reputation but I would like to hear from someone who's actually had their hands on one of these.
Thanks.
Mike
Woodcraft has one on sale from time to time in taht price range. I'm pretty happy with mine. I'm generally a griz fan as well but do not own this particular jig. Griz item > http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.aspx?itemnumber=h7583 Woodcraft > http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?DeptID 90&FamilyIDH47 Its currectly $69 but I think mine was on sale for less $50 or $60 IIRC.
I know I also read a review of them in some mag but it was a year or tow ago and I cant remember what mag.

FWW covered them at about that time. IIRC: the biggest differences were in price. there were a few differences of fit and finish, a few fewer differences of features. most of them are clones of the old delta design. big surprise there, eh?
snipped-for-privacy@all.costs wrote:

Actually, they're a clone of the _new_ Delta lightweight design, not the old one... :)
The old design was/is a 20-lb behemoth that is something like $300. The current crop of $100 and less are nothing at all like it. The only problem is it is designed for a right tilt saw only.
Duane Bozarth wrote:
Sorry, I intended to add another impression/viewpoint before...

And, in fact, that's the major problem imo w/ all the new ones--they don't have sufficient mass to be really solid-setting on the table so they tend to allow the workpiece to "rock" much more easily.
I bought the PM version on sale a couple of years ago and it is in the "adequate but nothing to brag about" category primarily for that reason.
It (they) will handle ordinary rail and stile type work but one shouldn't expect to be able to handle large or heavy work w/ one.
For example, w/ the 2 x 6 x roughly 3-4 ft long crossbucks for the barn doors the sled wasn't much if any heavier than the workpiece so it wasn't able to hold them precisely in position because the length and weight caused it to tilt. Trying to hold it down firmly in place and push it through the saw simultaneously is an exercise in frustration. I eventually added a block of cast iron to the back side to make it approximate the weight of the old Delta and it helped significantly.
HTH somebody.... :)