Grizzly H6196 Professional 5 pc. Woodworking Kit

Any chance anyone here has purchased this set? I'd be curious to hear their opinion of the set.

'm looking to acquire six sets of tools for use in teaching adults and youth basic woodworking skills and was curious to hear of any experiences with these tools. For the training I anticipate using woods like pine, poplar and walnut so dealing with tricky grain and physically hard wood (like curly or rock maple) isn't an issue. Basic functional utility rules here... I'm not interested in using my L-N tools for teaching purposes any longer! ;~)

Tuning planes is one class I want to teach so if the planes need work that is A-OK...

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin