Grizzly G1071 table height?

I'm in the market for a Oscillating spindle sander and have narrowed the choices down to the Grizzly G1071 and the Jet and Bridgewood equivalents. The table height listed for the Grizzly is 35", while the other two models are around 40". The 35" seems a bit low for my tastes, I think the 40" height would be more comfortable to work on. However, the Grizzly price is pretty hard to pass up compared to the Jet and Bridgewood models. I'm just trying to verify that the 35" height on the Grizzly is correct. If anyone has a G1071, could they measure the floor to table height for me? Are you G1071 owners happy with the table height?
Something to consider. I suspect with the shorter tables that when sanding larger pieces it may be easier to manage the work down lower and to be able to bend over the large pieces to see what you are doing. The taller tables may be better suited for smaller pieces.

I have not found the height of the table to be a problem. Until last year, when I bought my Grizzly jointer, all of my stationary tools were considerably higher than what one would expect, but that was the way I has built the stands. Now that I am retooling the shop, all of the new tools feel low, but the sander is not as bad as things like the table saw.
As was pointed out in another post, it is somewhat more convenient to be able to look down on my work. If and when I really need something high for sanding, I can always go back to the drum sanders on the drill press which is probably closer to 48" off the floor.
On 29 Feb 2004 06:06:27 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Don) wrote:

Bill Waller New Eagle, PA
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net