Grizzly G1022 contractor's saw

Found this 10 year old saw in Recycler. Went to look at it tonight, looks in real good condition. Guy has done much precision work with it and has some extras. Broken fence, though, so I'd have to replace that. What should I look for in terms of condition to judge?
Table condition and flatness, arbor runout, bearings, trunnion operation. You know, the usual. Tom Jonathan wrote:>Found this 10 year old saw in Recycler. Went to look at it tonight, looks in