Grizzly G1022 -Aftermarket Fence Recomendations?

Hi,
I have a Grizzly G1022Z Tablesaw that i want to put an aftermarket fence on. Are the aftermarket fence systems such as Vega, AccuSqaure, etc. moe or less interchangeable between tablesaws? Thanks!
Mike
Have you thought about staying with Griz? I have owned a 1023s with the Shop Fox Classic for about five years and love it. During the past year it placed well in one of the magazine reviews (I believe WOOD). In fact it was considered pretty much equal to the Biesmeier.
Our son recently bought a G0444Z with the newer Aluma Classic fence. It is pretty similar to the older iron Classic but lighter. I used it for 2-3 weeks while we were finishing out his house and it is also a nice fence.
RonB

I have the same saw and fence and also highly recommend it.
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have an older unit that the Vega fit on very nicely
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org