Grizzly G0586 Jointer

Hiya Folks, I bought a Sunhill 6" jointer around 1-2 years ago. It's worked great for me. However, I keep looking at the Grizzly G0586 Jointer and am wondering. Has anyone used/purchased one of these yet? Looks like the specs are the same as one of their other jointers that's priced a few hundred more. I did a search and not much turned up. Just curious. Interestingly, I'm also considering routing the $$ into Shepherd Tool and get a plane kit or two. Hmmmm, decisions! Cheers, cc
Nobody has this jointer or used it? BTT Cheers, cc

James \"Cubby\" Culbertson wrote:

Oh, I'm sure they've sold at least one :)
--but that doesn't mean there's anybody who read r.w that has one as it's a pretty small population overall...
James "Cubby" Culbertson wrote:

I do have the G0500 which appears to be similar. I like that machine a lot.     mahalo,     jo4hn

John, Thanks for the input. That's the model I was comparing it too and to be honest, I can't see any mechanical differences between the two. Specs are the same, weight is very similar, etc....and yet the G0586 is around $250 cheaper. Just didn't make sense to me so thought I'd ask to see if anyone has actually used one of these or seen one up close. Appreciate the feedback! Cheers, cc