Thank in advance
.

No, but I did on an other brand... took some machining and I wouldn't recommend it.
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
I was given a Rigid riser kit which I installed on my older Jet bandsaw. I had to remove the pins entirely, as I recall. Doing so allowed me to fine-tune the frame alignment. I haven't put anything in to prevent movement, but I haven't had any problems yet. The kit came with a grooved, round bar guide post. I ordered an 18" length of plain steel hex bar to replace it. Heated it up and put lots of wax into it and haven't had any rust problems, though it does develop a slight patina. All in all, it's been great... except for the 3 unused Timberwolf blades I had purchased _just before_ getting the riser kit. (Whatcha gon' do?)

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:46:49 GMT, "Bruce Adams"

Thanks for the reply. I have spare new unused Grizzly 14" riser kit. I hope to sell the bandsaw in a few short months before I moves, keeping the riser kit for an old Delta bandsaw which I hope to buy at the new place. I will have to sell the riser kit and a new 14" wheel (my Grizzly already have a raiser installed).
Thanks again