Grizzly G0555 Help

Hi All, The fence on my G0555 won't stay put to save it's life. Is this a systemic problem, or does anyone have any pointers I can try out?

It is making me very frustrated, which isn't what I like to be feeling.

Reply to
Tattooed and Dusty

I can't help with your problem, but was looking at the G0555. Their standard 14" is on sale for $285. Do you think the G0555 is worth the extra $150?

What is your fence doing?

Reply to
K. B.

Try putting a little grease on the cam of the locking lever so it will make clamping easier. You DID put the fence rail in the top set of holes, didn't you? DAMHIKT!

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

My fence is nice and snug. I can't even think of what could go wrong installing it to make loose. Give Grizzly a call. They have been very helpful to me.

Reply to
joeD

If you're in St. Charles, MO, I'd suggest driving to Springfield and kicking the tires on both. I'd recommend checking out their showroom anyway, it's like Bass Pro Shop for wooddorkers. I have the 0555 and have poked a bit at the G1019 and I think that the motor and fence upgrades alone are worth the extra money. But the 0555 just feels better, more solid. The 0555 also has a 4" dust port cast into it, the 1019 has a 2 1/2".

Reply to
Joe Wells

Ditto - doesn't budge.

Reply to
Vic Baron

Same here.....a nice snug fit, and won't budge once the fence lever is pushed down.

bill otten

Reply to
Bill Otten