Grizzly G0555 and More....

Excuse me, :-).

One Grizzly BS with 14' riser, cool block, fixture and etc. One Grizzly 14" riser (new still in box). One Yorkcraft 8" jointer. One Yorkcraft 15" planer. One Harbor Freight 14" floor drill press. One Ridgid 12" chop saw. ...and more.

Moving sale, email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for more details and freebies. All machines are in excellent working as new condition. In Kansas City Metro area.

Thank you.

. Grizzly G0555 and More....

Reply to
Cobzy

Sorry repost:

One Grizzly BS with 14" riser, cool blocks, fixture and etc. $320. One Grizzly 14" riser (new still in box) - $35. One Yorkcraft 8" jointer - best offer One Yorkcraft 15" planer - best offer One Harbor Freight 14" floor drill press - $50 One Ridgid 12" chop saw - $100 ...and more.

Moving sale, email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for more details and freebies. All machines are in excellent working as new condition. Pickup In Kansas City Metro area only.

Thanks

. Grizzly G0555 and More....

Reply to
Cobzy

I have just posted pics in abpw. If you are interested please email me. I prefer to sell Grizzly BS, Grizzly 14" riser and Harbor Freight DP immediately. The rest within 6 weeks. I also have a maple unfinished workbench (need planning and glue). I also have Oak and Walnut lumbers. I will sell to the highest bidder base on the prices I posted earlier.

Reply to
Cobzy

I'd list them on ebay. This group doesn't have much traffic anymore.

Reply to
bf