Grizzly G0525 3 HP, 2 Stage Cyclone Dust Collector

Does anyone have the Grizzly G0525 3 HP, 2 Stage Cyclone Dust Collector? I saw on one on Amazon for $725. This seems pretty cheap compared to the Oneida models and has a higher HP motor. I'm not familiar with Grizzy manufactured products. Are they any good?
On 5 Mar 2004 16:59:02 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (x071907) wrote:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G0525
I have the G1029Z 2 HP and I am very pleased with it. I have the 20" planer and the 3 HP shaper from them also. I consider the Grizzly's as my heaviest tools. I have been pretty satisfied with the customer service and tech support also. Unfortunately, I cannot say that about all of the other manufactures that I purchase from. Matt