Grizzly G0513X2 Bandsaw experiences?

I'm considering upgrading my bandsaw to the Grizzly G0513X2, which got excellent reviews recently. (I currently have a blue Jet 14", upgradd with Iturra guides and spring). I mostly want to be ble to thinly slice nicely figured wood, and the Jet can do this, but it's a hassle and often gives me unacceptable results.

If you have one, have used one, or have investigated them, I'd appreciate your input.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

I was in that situation 4 years ago when the Rikon was getting rave reviews. I ended up with a Laguna to really take a noticeable step in the right direction. The Rikon was about par with my old Craftsman which I was replacing. IMHO if you want cabinet saw quality and power you have to be prepaired to spend the money otherwise you are going to continue to have to fiddle with, adjust, etc on an ongoing basis.

Reply to
Leon