Grizzly G0478 hybrid saw

I am looking at upgrading my small contractors saw to a Hybrid. The ones I am looking at are the Craftsman, The new Delta 36-717 Hybrid, the Delwalt and then I found that Grizzly has a new Hybrid, the G0478. Can anyone tell me about this saw? or any of the others. Good and Bad.
The woodcraft store was pushing the Delta at $949 with 10% off. But the Grizzly is listing at like $780 with shipping. But since the Grizzly seems new, I cannot find any information on it. It's got a 2 Hp motor on it too. which I like.
I've read some positive reviews on Grizzly products in general but have never seen one in person.
Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Ben
Add pictures here
βœ–

Is there a reason why you aren't just looking at a full blown cabinet saw? For the price of that Delta, you could be getting the Grizzly 1023 cabinet saw.....very nice saw and the price is very attractive. Cheers, cc
Add pictures here
βœ–
Well I'm not sure I want to spend this much either. This is a hobby for me. I built my Kitchen cabinets on a small craftsman contractor saw and they turned out amazing. I guess I'm just good at measuring.
I was also just looking at settling on the Ridgid contractors saw. I know it's not the best but 99% of the revies I've read say it's a great buy for the money.
James "Cubby" Culbertson wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Here is the best review of this saw that I've seen. I was looking hard at buying one myself, but have since decided to go with the Grizzly 1023SL. Hope this helps...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/67235c5d97fdac55/3782ecf5ed3eec66?lnk=st&q ήlta+36-717&rnum=5&hl=en#3782ecf5ed3eec66
Add pictures here
βœ–

some pretty nice stuff. I think a lot of times, it's whose hands the tool is in that makes the difference, not necessarily the tool! Cheers, cc
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I own the Carftsman 22114 and have beeen VERY happy with it. Ready to go right out of the box. Quet. Very little vibration. Takes standard Delta accessories.
Two big plusses:
NO shipping charges if you pick it up from any Sears store. I got mine for about $475 what with club discounts, sales, etc.
βœ–

Is the 22114 a left or right tilt machine...can't tell from the poor description on the Sears website
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

I've been looking at the Grizzly hybrid too. Looking at the manual (on line) it seems the guts are hooked to the top by trunions. My understanding is that this makes squaring the table to the blade difficult. Isn't this one of the main advantages of cabinet saws (table separately adjustable)? If so, I think I'll go with the G0576.
I'd go all the way with a cabinet saw, but I'm not into lugging the thing into the basement (and then back out in a year or so).

Me too.
--
Keith

Add pictures here