Grizzly G0444Z Table saw question/opinion

Hi all. It says in their literature that the saw has a port for a dust collector to hook up to. How does the dust port work on this saw - does it still spew dust all over the place? I'm going to order one soon. Thinking about driving to Springfield, MO from Springfield, IL to pick it up on the way back from Branson to save shipping cost. Those of you who have this saw, are you satisfied with it? Thanks for your opinions.
The literature I have points to a dust hood underneath I don't have such a table saw but I know WW magazines say that dust "hoods" are a + when selecting saws.
--

"Dave" < snipped-for-privacy@telnet.com> wrote in message