Grizzly Drill Press G7948

Hi All,
I wonder if anyone out there has any experience with the center pully being mis-aligned on the Grizzly G7948 drill press. I'm new to woodworking and am having problems getting rid of the vibration in my drill press. The center pully has a wobbleof around one eighth. This causes a horrible wobble at higher speeds. I've looked at the center pully and don't see how I can fix the wobble with out taking the whole top off.
help.
TIA
JD

I bet grizzly will happily send you a replacement.
Yes I had the same problem - the hole for the center idler was mis drilled and there was no was to "adjust" or fix w/o redrilling. Also the belts supplied were horribly lumpy and caused/contributed to massive vibration. Returned unit for replacement, but the new belts were no better and had to buy some decent quality belts.
ML