Grizzly Delivery Service

Sunday afternoon I ordered several items from Grizzly including a couple of their hand-held pneumatic sanders. The confirmation email appeared before I even got off of their site. This afternoon (Tuesday) I noticed a Grizzly email sent at 9:02 today, telling me the package was shipped Monday. It also provided the UPS tracking number. I plugged the number into the UPS site and it said my package had been delivered at 11:25 this morning.
Yup - Walked upstairs and there it sat on the porch. Pretty good service but becoming routine with Griz.
RonB
PS it was shipped from Springfield to Andover Kansas - about 270 miles.

Yup, not surprised.
Got my ~500 lb 1023SL in two days.
I would not hesitate with Griz stuff.
Check out FWW's current jointer review.
Lou

Same story here four years ago. Placed the internet order about midnight one evening. 36 hours later the local truck depot called to arrange pickup. Again, we are faily close to Springfield.
RonB
I bought a Griz table saw a little more than two years ago. Went to pick it up at the dock and the shipping cartons had completely fallen apart. It was literally a saw sitting in the middle of a pile of cardboard and kindling, but every piece was in perfect shape so I took it. It's still working fine but I left the dock thinking "Hm. What a concept. Self-destruct packaging."
Yesterday I went to the same shipping dock to pick up my new G0586 jointer. This time, both boxes were in fine shape. The cardboard box with the stand was a little beat up but no dents or holes. The bed was in a long solid wood/fake wood box, unhurt. Both boxes looked like they were ready to ship out.
I'm thinking Griz is getting better at this stuff. :-)
I just received my G0500 8" Jointer - the one recently top-rated by Fine Woodworker Mag. Grizzly actually had it on backorder, so I had an extra week or so to wait. But, the FEDEX Freight delivery was top notch and their truck came with a liftgate and the driver wheeled it right into my workshop(garage)with the pallet mover. Not a scratch on it, either.
Charlie