Grizzly Combo Disc / Spindle Sander Experience?

Anyone with experience with the Grizzly G0529 Disc and Spindle Sander? http://www.grizzly.com/products/G0529
I've been looking for a disc sander and was ready to buy the Jet JDS-12B 12" disc only and continue using my drill press for spindle sanding but this looks like a nice combo. I don't want a belt sander.
Looking at the pictures and specs of the unit, the only items I question are the 2" dust collection ports and disc table supports.
-- Mark

The one thing, i think pointed out in an amazon review, was that the tables for the two are at different levels, so the disc sander is at a low height. I have my spindle sander up pretty high which I find to work fine, so you might be able to raise up the whole unit if that's an issue.
I'm quite happy with my Wilton spindle sander, same as the Grizzly G0538. It's a cheap alternative, and even though it's all plastic and laminate it's got plenty of power and gotta be better than the drill press. It's also light enough to be put away and taken out when needed.
-Leuf