Grizzly.com - just me?

Page 1 of 2
Can't hit their website in last two days? Just me?
I can't either.

works ok for me

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:45:28 GMT, "Jim Giblin"

came right up for me.
Must be you, I've been there a couple times yesterday and a couple times today.
--
Nahmie
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:16:41 +0000, patrick conroy wrote:

Works here. www.grizzly.com resolves to 216.57.207.79 for me. Try pinging the name, and the address. You can also try typing the address directly into your browser.
--
Joe Wells

Just tried it...the bear is there. Joe

Works for me. I just ordered a G1029Z Dust Collector.
Gary

I'm considering that dust collector. I would be interested in hearing your comments once you get it up and running.
Dennis

    Greetings and Salutations...
wrote:

    Well, let me chime in to update MY postings on the grizzly 1029 dust collector. I posted some time ago about this unit (not to blow my own horn but... <http://groups.google.com/groups?q=grizzly+1029+dust+xmundt&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&selm <579f95.88104722%40basic.bs.webusenet.com&rnum=1> Here they are).     I am still very satisfied with my unit. I have made a tiny amount of progress at getting the complete plumbing in, but, frankly, not much. Too many things to do and not enough time or energy to deal with them.     It still sucks REALLY well, and the original bags are in surprisingly good shape. There is no serious amount of dust coming from them when it starts up. However, I would suggest investing in the half micron, felt-type bags as an upgrade. A friend of mine bought the same unit, and, has upgraded the bags, and, has even LESS dust.     Still a pretty good deal for the cost, although rather less than it was in 1999 when I bought mine.     Regards     Dave Mundt

But Dave, it already comes with .3 micron bags standard. Should I "upgrade" to bigger holes? I think not. *<|:o)
Thanks for the review.
Gary
    Greetings and Salutations...
wrote:

    Hum...I did not know that. When we got ours, I believe the bags were only about 1 or 2 micron bags...However, indeed, the finer the better, as it is the really small stuff that leaves a person with a really interesting sounding cough after a few years.     However...I hope it helps a bit...I also have to say that I have seen the 1029 in commercial shops, as well as in home shops, so it is a pretty good machine for the price.     Regards     Dave Mundt
is one
Me too. And, let us know if you receive it on time. Joe

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:16:41 GMT, "patrick conroy"

I have been trying for several days myself and have not been able to access the web site.
Mikie :-)

Came right up tonight, but could not get to it from work today. Could not get to it through Google either.
I have been on several times during the past week or so. Just tried it and seems ok.
Ron

There appears to be some kind of firewall issue. I think they may have changed their site recently and something they are doing now is being choked by my firewall -- and I run 2 machines w/ different firewalls. Zone Alarm says that it is blocking something going out on Port 80 and McAfee says that it is blocking some UDP coming in. I have not had time to sort this out -- and I am low-end experienced with firewalls. HTH. If anyone has a solution, please post. -- Igor
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:16:41 GMT, "patrick conroy"

I also am having problems reaching Grizzly, and am accessing the web through a router. Someone else mentioned not being able to reach it from work, but okay from home. I think you might be onto something here.
--
Alex

Well there's your problem. You'll have much better luck using a computer.
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
John
On 12 Aug 2004 15:28:58 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JPLipe) wrote:

Actually, I've had no problem connecting using my TS. And, the CIA sends stuff right to my brain. I need to go out and get some more aluminum foil. Quick!