Grizzly Casters

I need a mobile base for a bandsaw. I know that the Delta mobile bases are great, but I will rarely move this thing and it kills be to pay $60 for something that I can build well and cheaply out of scraps - if I can get decent casters for a decent price.
Does anyone have experience with the line of casters that Grizzly sells, cheap. I'm sure they are made in China and are marketed under the Woodstock International name. They won't see much use and will be vastly over-rated for the load they will carry.
I am considering two of these and two of the fixed type. http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=H0672
Experiences, comments?
~ Wyatt
I have had good luck with a set of 4" xtra HD casters. For occasional use you can't go wrong with Grizzly's stuff.
Wyatt Wright wrote:

You might want to consider locking casters, but I found that the 5"casters on sale now at harbor freight are a real bargain. Same price as your grizzly link.
-Bruce
ranted:

I've installed about 30 of the 5" cast-iron/rubber wheeled casters from HF over the last few years (for myself and a neighbor). They're great, and well worth the $2 to $4 price each on sale. I have 4 of the 4" blue urethane-wheeled casters for a kitchen cart I'll build someday, and they're much prettier. The 5-inchers are GREAT in the shop with several hundreds of pounds on them.
----------------------------------------- Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician! http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design ================================================
Just picked up a dozen of Grizzly casters to be used in making a moving plant stand..... Stand with dirt pots weight about 80 pounds and it rolls like a dream on concrete. Only paid $0.95 each.... I would assume that four of them would easily handle 300-400 pounds.
Here is where I bought them if interested.. (Amazon.com product link shortened) ?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance
-buck