Grizzly Cabnet Saw Outfeed Extention Table

I have the Grizzly 1023SLX and I'm looking for an after market outfeed table.
Has anyone tried either the HTC outfeed rollers or the Delta Unisaw outfeed table on the Grizzlys?
If so, what is your view of them?
Thanks, Dave

You can easily build something like this for less than $85, out of tubafours, MDF, Formica, and some scrap hardwood: <
http://www.bburke.com/wood/images/outfeed.jpg
The store bought rollers work OK, but a stand alone table can double as an assembly table, complete with storage on shelves below.
Barry

===================================.WHY BUY when you can custom make an outfeed table...for a few bucks...
Like Barry I prefer a solid outfeed table over rollers ONLY because I DO use it as an assembly table .... AND if you are worried about space hinges are cheap so you can fold it down when not in use...
Bob Griffiths