Grizzly Belt Sander G1013

I need a narrow belt sander and I'm looking at the Grizzly Belt Sander G1013
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G1013
Any comments on this unit? Also I'm looking for competitor makes of a similar sander, suggestions?
--
Rumpty

Here's my review on it. I haven't changed my mind since either. http://www.avercy.com/knothole/reviews.htm
check the tools dropdown

Just curious, have you thought of an alternative to a dedicated narrow belt sander: sanding bands used in a bandsaw. They come in a variety of abrasive grits and widths from 1/2 to 1" wide (and maybe others that I haven't seen). This assumes you have a bandsaw, but I would guess anyone who is getting a specialized tool like a narrow belt sander already has one.
On 2 Jun 2005 23:31:00 -0700, the inscrutable "woodworker88"

Don't overlook the little $89 Delta (Mine came in BLACK, Keef) 31-080 1" belt/5" disc sander. They're versatile little workhorses.
-- "Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein -=-=- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design