Grizzly band saw in Raleigh area?

Hi,
I'm seriously contemplating replacing my Delta 12" band saw with a larger capacity saw. I've been considering the Jet 16" but I just saw the reference to the Grizzly 17" on the rec. with strong reccomendations from owners and users.
Is there anyone in the Raleigh, NC, area who has one whom I could visit to see the saw in the flesh, as it were?
And, does anyone have any suggestions on selling my older Delta? There's nothing wrong with it and I have several blades to go with it. It could go on eBay for local pickup, I guess, unless someone has a better idea.
George
george wrote:

Woodcraft is now selling the Rikon 18" bandsaw that got a Best Buy review last year from FWW. That being said, I don't know who has a Grizzly in your area.
Triangle.forsale is a very active newsgroup in your neck of the woods. Advertise your Delta there. They have an associated page where you can post photos (highly recommended if you want to sell something).
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

Call Grizzly. They can put you in touch with owners of their machines in your area -- I did exactly that a few years ago when I was in the market for a bandsaw.

The Triangle Woodworker's Association ( http://www.ibiblio.org/twa/ ) is a large woodworking club based in Raleigh. Among other things, they have classified ads in their member newsletter that are seen by a lot of tool-hungry woodworkers... :)
Henry Bibb Yes, I belong, and I've already got a bandsaw. :)